Free Service Desk Software
Web Help Desk® – For Windows®, Linux® & Mac OS® X
When managing service tickets gets out of hands, and when you are seeking a costless alternative to spreadsheets and home-grown ticketing tools, free service desk software can help you achieve improved operational efficiency – for literally no expenditure!
Free service desk software provides the essential features of an incident management system free of cost to help smaller IT shops with limited taskforce deal with an ever-growing volume of service tickets and customer base. With a user-centered approach to solving IT service management problems, service desk software ensures IT technicians get a centralized and easy-to-use platform to manage tickets, interact with customers, and track ticket fulfilment status and technician performance.
Service desk software enables you to:
- Improve operational efficiency of IT support
- Eliminate the complexity of manual ticketing tasks
- Reduce time-to-resolution of support tickets
Web Help Desk
Free Service Desk Software for Windows®, Linux® & Mac OS® X
- Simplify IT Service Request Management – from Ticket Creation to Resolution
- Organize, Prioritize & Automate Help Desk Ticketing
- Improve Customer Service & Customer Satisfaction
What to Look For in Free Service Desk Software?
If you are looking for a free service desk software, make sure the software is easy to use and does not offer any restrictions on the number of end-users supported. With regards to functionality, here are the top 5 features to look for while downloading a free service desk software.
- Ticketing Management
- Centralized Web interface to manage tickets
- User-friendly service request portal to create tickets
- Automated email-to-ticket conversion
- Knowledge Base
- Built-in knowledge base for centralized technician knowledge management
- FAQs and articles to assist end-users with self-service
- SLA Management – Email notification and alerts as the ticket gets closer to SLA time/date
- Help Desk Performance Reporting – Monitor technician performance, customer support needs by location, real-time billing data, and incidence frequency
- Active Directory Integration – For user authentication and to look up client info.
Service Request Management Dashboard
in Web Help Desk®
Leveraging all these features of a service desk software, you can considerably reduce the time and manual effort spent on ticketing management. With a centralized and Web-based platform to manage service requests, you can focus your time on actual issue resolution and achieve higher levels of support productivity and output.
Web Help Desk is Free Forever – No Ads, No Cost, No Expiration!
Web Help Desk offers a free service desk that is extremely easy to use and available for free download. Offering simplicity and automation for ticketing management and a built-in knowledge base, the on-premise help desk software is free forever. There are no ads or expiration. You can also download and try the full version of Web Help Desk which offers additional features in comparison to the free version. See feature comparison below.