Small Business Help Desk Software
WEB HELP DESK - EASY TO USE & AFFORDABLE FOR SMBs
One of the main areas of focus for any small business IT department is to reduce operational costs while ensuring the best IT services, customer support, and infrastructure performance. Your help desk software plays a key role in addressing the operational and management challenges of resource-constrained IT teams in small organizations. Help desk software enables your IT admins and support staff to efficiently organize and streamline trouble tickets so they can focus their time and efforts on actual problem resolution and customer support.
Web Help Desk
Fully Integrated Ticketing & IT Asset Management Software for SMBs
- Save time and manual labor with task automation
- Streamline help desk processes and optimize resource costs
- Simple to deploy and easy to use, with higher ROI
The Help Desk Challenge for SMBs
The primary challenges small businesses face in employing a help desk software to simplify IT service and support process are:
- Help desk software is complex and time-consuming to use
- It is hard to measure the performance and efficiency of help desk staff
- Insufficient automation, resulting in a lot of time wasted on routine, basic, and repetitive tasks
- Inability to correlate IT asset information with trouble tickets
- Lack of flexibility and configuration options to customize ticket forms and management interfaces
Another challenge for your SMB is selecting a help desk solution that includes all the features and capabilities your organization needs without paying for a lot of non-essential functionality that skyrockets the price of the help desk product.
Cost-Effective IT Service Management for Smaller Support Teams
In a small organization, your IT staff might wear multiple hats for system administration, network administration, and help desk support. It can often get chaotic when you spend more time receiving, logging, and tracking trouble tickets than actually resolving them. A key objective for a small business help desk solution is to simplify ticket creation and management and automate recurring tasks, allowing you to deliver effective IT service without having to spend a lot of money on staffing for process management and task execution.
What are the Cost Benefits of Using an Efficient Help Desk Software?
- Cuts costs of adding more help desk staff
- Improves the productivity of help desk staff who can resolve more tickets in less time, which results in operational cost savings
- Faster time-to-resolution helps you meet SLAs, which saves money on dealing with SLA breaches and penalties
- Greater ROI from your help desk software
Web Help Desk to the Rescue
Web Help Desk® fits the help desk needs of organizations of all sizes. No matter how small or large your business, workforce, or customer base is, Web Help Desk allows you to centrally manage ticketing, automate processes, and achieve faster time to resolution.
What You Get
- Ticketing Management
- IT Asset Management
- Knowledge Base
- IT Change Management
- SLA Management
- Help Desk Reporting
What It Does
Why It Matters to SMBs
- Easy to use
- On-premises software
- High ROI