Hardware Inventory Management
Switch to automation with Web Help Desk
It is important for all businesses—large or small—to track and manage the hardware devices in their IT infrastructure. Organizations have to perform hardware inventory audits on a regular basis to keep track of all their computer assets and other hardware devices on the network.
This is a complex and time-consuming task when you need to manually audit all your devices and manage their details, including serial numbers, warranty information, etc. It is also not convenient to maintain all the asset data in spreadsheets or documents. By automating hardware inventory management, you can:
- Easily discover hardware computer assets in your network.
- Quickly search your hardware inventory to find required asset information—location, client assignment, model, etc.
- Automatically track and manage hardware assets throughout their lifecycles.
- Keep track of service requests received for hardware assets.
- Enhance technical support and assistance by accessing hardware details instantly.